Formerly a student of Romanian gymnastics, long distance running, and karate, I became a personal trainer during my quest to become healthy again following a life-threatening surgery. The journey to achieving optimal health allowed me to truly understand the importance of planned nutrition with exercise to allow healing, growth, and recovery.
My true skill is nutritional food preparation, meal planning, reconstructing recipes around dietary restrictions and handling complicated women's issues (PCOS, Endo, PMS and other hormonal imbalances). I am known as the 'glutenfreecoach' on Instagram where I post some of my amazing healthy recipes and ways to prepare favourite dishes using only clean and nutrient-dense ingredients. All recipes are free of grains (gluten), dairy, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners and additives.
After years of researching nutrition on my own, I am now enrolled to become a Holistic Nutritionist at Canadian Schools of Natural Nutrition (CSNN). With the sum of my experiences, knowledge, and education, I am confident that I can help anyone find the solutions to their fitness and health hurdles.
Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (Canadian Fitness Professionals)
- Sports Nutrition for Recreational & Competitive Athletes (Canadian Fitness Professionals)
- DTS Functional Assessment, Exercise and Program Design (Darby Training Systems, Kevin Darby)
- GRAVITY System Training Instructor (Total Gym)
- TRX Suspension Training Instructor (Fitness Anywhere)
- CPR certified (Canadian Fitness Professionals)
- Poliquin Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach - City (PICP, Derek Woodske and Ryan Faehnle) – in progress
- R.H.N. (Registered Holistic Nutritionist) – in progress
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- BioSignature Modulation
- Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Complete Personalized Online Workouts and Nutrition Plans
Location: 8 Harlow Cres. Etobicoke, ON