Height: 5'8" Weight: 180 lbs
Thomas grew up living and breathing hockey, his determination and relentless work ethic lead to him playing 3 years of Junior hockey. After finishing his Junior hockey career Thomas then began to take his time in the weight room more seriously, as he had an abundance of spare time since he wasn’t expected to be at the rink 5x/week. Thomas enjoyed the constant opportunity to improve his physique which led to him to the WBFF stage in April 2013. Since then Thomas has continued to improve his physique, as well as those around him as he works with many clients with various fitness and health related goals.
- Completed Honour’s Bachelor Degree in Physical and Health Education at Laurentian University
- Completed Physical Fitness Management at Cambrian College
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP) - Certified Personal Trainer
Other Interesting Facts:
- Laurentian University Rowing Team Strength and Conditioning Coach
- WBFF Montreal Pro-am April 2013 Top 5
- Inside Fitness Model Search at The Toronto Pro Super Show Top 6 June 2014
AMINOpulse pre and post workout, as well as REFUEL s6k immediately post-workout in order to help me recover so I am able to get back in the gym as soon as possible.