Height: 5’4” Weight: 135lbs
My favourite Dynamis product is, without a doubt, Fuel xRm! This fast acting, gluten free, soy free, lactose free, banned substance free, citrus flavoured, power house pre-workout is a staple in my daily workout routine. I absolutely love fuelling my system with this amazing high energy, BCAA infused, mental focusing, completely all natural, performance enhancing compound that hits quick and gives me continuous endurance. If you haven't checked it out yet....don't delay! Your workout (and muscles) will definitely be thanking you!
Grit II Valor Fitness. What are we all about?
We empower women and men to love/be themselves through mental and physical strength. We educate individuals about nutrition, movement and physical activities (of all kinds). We encourage young girls and boys to create healthy habits and lifestyles. We train hard. We lift heavy. We push our boundaries. And we live #TheGrit.
“Above All Else...Is The Fight.” - Stephanie Jones, Co-Owner & CEO
Hi! My name is Stephanie Jones and I am co-owner and CEO of Grit II Valor and we are extremely excited/ honoured to be a part of the Dynamis Team!
I was born in Newmarket (Ontario), but moved to Regina (Saskatchewan) shortly after. A place I’ve now called home for the past 24 years. I have been actively involved in sports my whole life. I was always on the move growing up and I was always finding new ways to challenge myself.
Growing up I was a competitive swimmer with the Dolphins Swim Club, a competitive volleyball player with the RADZ and RVC volleyball clubs, recreationally played hockey, baseball and football, and I danced competitively with Applause Dance Studio. My love of dance eventually took to me to New York City in 2005, where I trained with the Hip Hop Dance Conservatory for 5 years (moving my way up through the ranks from Dancer in Training to Principle Dancer).
The Conservatory’s daily physically demanding workouts and hip hop/breaking conditioning classes had me falling in love more and more with training and physical education every day. So eventually, while I continued my education in dance, I too began to pursue my new love of fitness with the American Academy of Personal Training. With my certification in hand, I then returned to Regina in 2010 and began my career as a Certified Personal Trainer with Gold’s Gym.
In 2013, I decided to take on a new challenge and compete in my very first show as a bikini and fitness model competitor in the all natural UFE No Mercy competition. After placing in both divisions and earning my way into an Elite Competitor status, I was instantly hooked. I absolutely love to compete. I love the process, the hard work involved in preparing for a show, the dedication, the discipline and the focus. And I love to see where one can take their body with a consistent, positive and unwavering mindset. I have competed in 4 different shows and I am now a UFE judge!
In 2013, I also met my co-owner, business partner, swoll sister and fellow CEO Laurin Holhoyi!!! Our mutual love of fitness, movement, healthy lifestyles, adventurous minds and training led us to create our Grit II Valor brand and company!
Fitness is my life and I love to help others. I look to educate, motivate and share my experiences so that I may inspire others to pursue their own dreams and goals!
Areas of Specialty:
- Competition Prep
- Weight Training
- Mobility & Rehab
- AAPT (American Academy of Personal Training) Certified
- NCCPT (Smart Fitness) Certified
- FemSport Certified
- Agatsu 1 Kettlebell Certified
- Official Power Our Women (POW) Instructor
- 2013 - UFE No Mercy Fitness Model – 2nd
- 2013 – UFE No Mercy Bikini – 4th
- 2014 – UFE No Mercy Fitness Model – 4th
- 2014 – UFE No Mercy Bikini – 2nd
- 2014 - UFE World Championships Elite Bikini Division - 6th
- I absolutely love to snowboard! If you can`t find me in the gym training or in a studio teaching dance, your best bet is to look for me on a very large hill (in Saskatchewan) or on a mountain (in Alberta or British Columbia) for the majority of the winter season!
- I love to find new ways to move! Whether it be through gymnastics, wrestling, parkour, spin classes or any outdoor activities!! I just love to move!
Facebook Page (if applicable):
- Company Instagram – @Grit2ValorFitness
- Company Apparel - @g2v_apparel
- Personal Instagram - @s_r_jonesy
- Company Twitter - @Grit2Valor
- Personal Twitter – jonesy_mz
YouTube Page – Grit 2 Valor Fitness and Lifestyle
Facebook – Grit 2 Valor Fitness and Lifestyle