Height: 5’11" Weight: 190-195 lbs
I am a physique athlete and aspiring fitness model, I am originally from Barrie, ON but reside in St. Catharines, 15 minutes from Niagara Falls. I go to Brock University as an undergrad in Physical Education and kinesiology and work as a personal trainer and sales staff with Anytime Fitness in St. Catharines. I spend most of my free time finding ways to improve my physique, training, and nutrition and love outdoor recreation. My strengths are my determination, persistence, and patience. When I set a goal I know I will see it through no matter what, and do everything I can to achieve what I set out to accomplish. My goal is to have my best well rounded natural physique possible and be able to retain strength while staying aesthetic. I want to teach what I practice to help others achieve their fitness goals and I want to promote healthy eating and how ‘dieting’ can be made a healthy way of life
Education/Certifications: Currently completing a BPhed at Brock University, Canfitpro Personal Training Specialist
Other Interesting Facts:
- I biked across Canada to raise funds for the YMCA Strongkids campaign and my nephew Landon who is blind.
- I’m a triplet. I am fraternal my brothers are identical. They’re names are Chris and Clinton. I also have an older sister.
- I have a tattoo on my back visible in some pictures. Part of it is a variation of the symbol of a camp that has been a large part of my life, Camp Simpresca. The other part is a hook – the Maori symbol for safe passage on water.
- When I train I look for what is most optimal for my body. As a personal trainer I promote optimal training and nutrition to produce the best results for my clients.
- In May 2012 I bicycled 4501km across Canada unsupported and solo to raise money for my nephew Landon who is blind, and for the YMCA Strong Kids campaign. I lost weight doing this trip and finished it at around 165lbs.
- In October 2010, 2011 and, 2012 I participated in the Toronto Scotiabank Waterfront half-marathon with a best time of just over one hour and forty-five minutes.
- In October 2013 I Placed 8/21 in my first physique show the OPA GNC Waterloo classic naturals. I cut weight from 225lbs to 178lbs on stage for this show.
- In May 2014 I competed in the Inside Fitness Model Search at the Toronto Pro Show. I started much leaner at 205lbs for this prep and stepped on stage at 195lbs.
- June 14th, 2014 I placed 2nd in the OPA GNC Ottawa Classic Mens Physique Tall division
- June 26th, 2014 Competed in Ontario Natural Provincials Mens Physique, Hamilton.
DYNAMIS IGNITION xT™ PreWorkout Thermogenic
A good preworkout goes a long way for me. Especially during contest prep! IGNITION xT has a good mix of natural and CNS stimulants as well as ingredients that boost your metabolism and induce fat burning. I like to break the capsule and just mix it in with my aminos before I work out.
DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k™ Advanced Recovery Protein
- I always take protein post workout to initiate protein synthesis and limit breakdown right away! Refuel offers a great blend of high quality fast and slow digesting proteins and carbohydrates so your muscles get protein and sugars right away to repair. The Black Forest Cake flavour is definitely the best protein I’ve ever tasted!