FUEL xRM Product Breakdown
Introducing DYNAMIS FUEL xRM™ Pre-Workout Performance Compound
The ultimate pre-workout drink mix for intense energy, explosive strength, lean muscle growth, and to fuel performance for maximum Gains & Glory
FUEL xRM™ contains a unique combination of ingredients not found in any other pre-workout product currently available on the market. Formulated specifically to increase lean muscle growth and boost all aspects of athletic performance, FUEL xRM™ is the only pre-workout that optimizes your bodies physiology for maximum lean muscle gains and faster recovery while dialing you in with more energy and focus for the best workout of your life. There are 2 ingredient complexes that make up the composition of DYNAMIS FUEL xRM™ which are broken down in greater detail below:
- AMINOpulse™ - An anabolic blend of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) in a 6:1:1 ratio along with ß-Alanine to increase Carnosine production and HMB (a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine) to boost lean muscle growth and increase strength.
- NEUROpulse™ - A nootropic vitamin and mineral blend containing Taurine, Caffeine, Vitamins B6, C, D, and electrolytes to keep your body hydrated and energized throughout your exercise or sport.
AMINOpulse™ - Anabolic mTOR upregulating amino acid blend
The AMINOpulse complex in FUEL xRM contains the primary ingredients found in DYNAMIS AMINOpulse that promote lean muscle growth, maximize strength, and increase endurance when taken before exercise. This blend also helps to buffer lactic acid and reduce muscle soreness during and after exercise to maintain optimal performance during high volumes of exercise.
- 6:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- This blend of potent vegetarian sourced amino acids contains a 6:1:1 ratio of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine. The higher ratio of Leucine has been shown to promote maximum muscle growth over the typical 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs by increasing mTOR signalling for maximum muscle growth as well as preventing muscle tissue from being broken down during high intensity exercise or exercise while fasting. This makes FUEL xRM ideal for individuals who are on a lower calorie diet who want to maintain muscle mass or do intermittent fasting and need to keep an anabolic environment in their body to prevent muscle breakdown. All of the amino acids in FUEL xRM are vegetarian whole food sourced and are not sourced from bird feathers/hair like amino acids in many other BCAA and pre-workout products.
- The AMINOpulse blend also contains 1.2 grams of Beta-Alanine, a non-essential amino acid that is the rate limiting factor in the synthesis of the dipeptide Carnosine. The increase of beta-Alanine concentration in the blood stream results in an increase in muscle Carnosine concentrations which helps to optimize the pH of your body and working muscles during exercise. When you exercise in bouts longer than 60 seconds Hydrogen (H+) ions are produced which creates a more acidic environment where the oxygen carrying capacity of your blood is reduced as well as the ability to create strong muscle contractions. When H+ concentrations increase, fatigue happens and you have to decrease exercise intensity, stop the set, or move to a lower weight. Beta-alanine helps to reduce the build up of H+ ions and therefore helps delay fatigue during exercise or sport so you can exercise harder and longer
- HMB (beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate)
- HMB is a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid Leucine and is synthesized in the body. HMB plays a major role in increasing lean muscle mass and preventing muscle breakdown during high intensity exercise and during low calorie diets or fasting. HMB works to build lean muscle mass by increasing the mTOR pathway (mammalian target of rapamycin), improve integrity of the sarcolemma (protective sheath around muscle fibres) through conversion to HMG-CoA, and prevent muscle breakdown by inhibiting the ubiquitin pathway (a regulatory protein that signals for the degradation, or affect the activity of proteins). HMB also increases muscular strength resulting in greater strength gains during exercise and helps with the other ingredients in the AMINOpulse complex to improve muscle recovery and reduce muscle soreness.
NEUROpulse™ - CNS stimulant, vitamin, & mineral performance matrix
The NEUROpulse blend in FUEL xRM is responsible for increasing energy and focus levels to boost performance and prevent mental fatigue during high intensity exercise. NEUROpulse also contains important vitamins and minerals that are cofactors in muscle growth, energy production, and promotes optimal hydration and body function.
- Taurine is one of the main components of the NEUROpulse matrix for many reasons. It is an important antioxidant found in fish and meat that is essential for optimal neuromuscular and cognitive function as well as cardiovascular function. Taurine crossed the blood brain barrier and has been shown to help support energy levels while also reducing the oxidative stress of exercise. Taurine also competes with beta-alanine in terms of concentration and uptake so supplementing with Taurine and Beta-Alanine together helps maintain an equilibrium and they have a synergistic effect on performance. Early evidence suggests that supplementing beta-alanine without taurine long terms can negatively affect performance and neuromuscular transmission.
- Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant that is very common ingredient in many pre-workout supplements to help temporarily increase wakefulness, focus, improve reaction time, and general body coordination. Caffeine also increases the utilization of free fatty acids by increasing epinephrine levels and also helps release stored fat to be burned and used as energy through increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis (norepinephrine facilitating the release of stored fat to be used as energy to fuel exercise. Caffeine has also been shown to reduce the perception of effort during exercise by lowering the neuromuscular activation threshold for muscle fibres making it easier to recruit muscles during exercise and sports.
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B6 (in the form of Pyridoxine HCl) is a water soluble vitamin cofactor involved in metabolism, the synthesis of neurotransmitters including serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and GABA, as well as the synthesis and function of hemoglobin (the oxygen transport protein in red blood cells). Supplementation with Vitamin B6 ensures that important physiologic processes that are paramount to increasing athletic performance function effectively during exercise and ensures that production of these important neurotransmitters is not interfered with.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid) is another water soluble vitamin cofactor involved in many enzymatic processes in the body including immune support, neurotransmitter synthesis, collagen synthesis, and the synthesis of Carnitine. The presence of Vitamin C with other vitamins in FUEL xRM™ ensures that these important compounds continue to be synthesized during and after high intensity exercise.
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin D3 (in the form of cholecalciferol) is a fat soluble vitamin that works in many ways to improve overall health as well as build lean muscle. Vitamin D helps improve the intestinal absorption of important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc while being very important in bone health. Vitamin D supplementation has also recently been found to have an effect on increasing muscle strength and lean muscle mass when combined with resistance training.
- Electrolytes (Potassium citrate and Magnesium citrate)
- Minerals and electrolytes help the body maintain a hydrated state during loss of water through sweating during high intensity exercise. There is now doubt that being properly hydrated will help improve your performance but certain minerals (potassium, calcium, and magnesium) that are heavily involved in neural transmission (nerve impulses) and muscle function are depleted during exercise. Including these in FUEL xRM™ ensures you stay properly hydrated and helps prevent hyponatremia, dehydration, and cramping.
FUEL xRM™ uses a combination of organic palm sugar, fermented stevia, and 10 mg of sucralose (10% of the amount found in other preworkouts) to sweeten the product providing an excellent balance between the cleanest ingredients and best taste. Natural flavours such as lemon extract are used to flavour the product while turmeric is used instead of artificial dyes to product the yellow colour of the product when mixed. By keeping a clean ingredient profile for all of the ingredients we minimize the amount of unwanted chemicals being ingested to ensure the cleanest product with the most amount of active ingredients that will benefit your performance and overall health.
Like all DYNAMIS products, FUEL xRM™ is a pre-workout without gluten, soy, lactose, artificial flavour, artificial colours, or GMO. Get ready for Gains & Glory with FUEL xRM™, the pre-workout that makes sense.