Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Southwest Berry Shrimp Dish
- 1 pack of frozen shrimp
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 Tsp of Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Spice
- 1/2 Cup of frozen berries
- 2 cups of Spinach
- Balsamic for drizzle
- 1 tbsp of Grated low Fat Mozzarella to top (optional)
- In a frying pan cook shrimp with coconut oil and spice.
- Once shrimp is done cooking place on a plate out of the way, and in the same frying pan add your berries and spinach. Cook until the berried are no longer frozen ( should only take a couple minutes)
- Place spinach and berries on plate then top with your shrimp, a drizzle of balsamic, and your cheese.
Enjoy this quick nutritious packed dinner full of flavour!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order!