Start 2017 off right by saving on REFUEL s6k Grass-Fed Whey Isolate!
Rosemary Infused Turkey Patties on a Roasted Bell Pepper Puree
- 1 package of extra lean ground turkey
- Few Drops of Rosemary Extract or 1 Tsp of Spice
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup of Purple Onion cubed
- 1/4 cup of organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Half an Avocado Cubed
- Black Corn Tortilla Chips for Garnish
- 1/4 cup of water
- Cut Bell Peppers in half and cook in the oven at 350 until there is a little black on them
- Mean while mix your turkey and rosemary together throughly, then shape into small burger patties and cook on medium until fully cooked through.
- Next while those are both cooking away, place your chopped onion in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and caramelize not super brown just so they are tender
- Once the peppers and onion are done cooking place them in a blender with the tomato sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper, and water. Place the lid on the blender but take out the top part and cover with a towel ( this way heat can escape)
- Fully blend for about a minute
- Grab a plate and spoon about 1/2 a cup of the puree on the plate then lay two or three turkey patties on top with half of your half avocado and tortilla chips. This recipe makes enough for two people (with some delish turkey patties left over)
Enjoy this flavour packed and nutrient packed dinner!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order