Pulled Beef Chilli
- 1 Top Sirloin Roast Cut of Beef
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 White Onions
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 1 Large Can of Mixed Beans
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Can of Organic Low Sodium Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup of Water
- 3 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Paprika
- 1 Tbsp of Cumin
- 1 Tbsp of Onion powder
- 2 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- Olive oil for Frying Pan
- In a large frying pan drizzle in some olive oil and turn to medium heat, cut up onions, red pepper and garlic.
- Place in frying pan and fry until all are tender
- While those veggies are cooking put all other ingredients except the beef roast into your slow cooker ( you can also do this on the stove in a very large pot on the lowest heat)
- In another frying pan drizzle some more oil and heat to medium heat, slice up the roast into small cubes and put in the frying pan. Give the cubes a nice sear on each side. Once cooked place in your slow cooker.
- By now your veggies should be done cooking, place them all in a blender without the middle cap on the blender lid, or in a food processor. ( If in blender cover hole with a towel, again this is just to let heat escape) Add a little water to help blend into a good puree. Once the onion, red pepper and garlic is pureed to your liking pour into the slow cooker.
- Mix all the ingredients really well!
- Keep cooking on high heat for about 4-5 hours. Stir really well 3 - 4 times if you can.
- Once ready the beef inside should pull apart like pulled beef nice and flakey!
**Note you can also add some diced zucchini into this or switch the beef out for chicken or even ground turkey** Get Creative!
Enjoy this perfect dinner for those "chilli" winter nights!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order!