Take it to the next level with the Pro Performance Stack. 20% off in October
Protein Pumpkin Pie Popsicles
- Popsicle container
- Layer 1:
- 1/4 cup of Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp of natural honey
- Layer 2:
- 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k white chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- Layer 3 (optional):
- Coconut whip cream
- In a blender blend pumpkin, milk, and spice into a smooth liquid. Divid equally into popsicle container.
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, milk, and protein powder, again divide equally into popsicle container.
- If you want leave a small space open to fill with coconut whip cream.
- Place sticks into popsicle and set in freezer, they should be frozen in 3-4 hours
Enjoy this great fall treat!!