Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Protein Pumpkin Loaf
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 Tsp of baking powder
- 1 Tsp of cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of ground cloves
- 1 Tsp of nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp of ginger
- 1/4 Tsp of all spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Scoop of Dynamis Black Forest Cake Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup of coconut oil
- 1/3 Cup of Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup of Pure Pumpkin ( I like E.D. Smith)
- 1/2 bag of stevia chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 325 and grease a loaf pan really well.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup and protein powder. Once mixed add in egg and whisk throughly.
- Next add in your pumpkin with an electric mixer or wooden spoon.
- Add in all spices and fully combine, last mix in your baking powder and almond flour and fully combine.
- Once all your ingredients are in you can now place the loaf mixture into your pan, and top with a layer of stevia chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven a cook for around 60- 75 min, checking after 50. Or stick a butter knife in and if it comes out clean your loaf is done and ready to cool for about 10 min! ( You may have to put foil over if your think the top of your loaf is getting to done)
Enjoy this Pumpkin Protein Packed treat on a beautiful fall day!!!
Jenny M, DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your order at the checkout.