Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Carrot Garic Ginger Soup
- 1lb of peeled and cut up carrots
- 2 Cubes of Chicken Boulillon
- 2 cups of boiling carrot water
- 1/4 cup of plain non fat greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of fresh diced ginger
- 1/4 cup of diced white onion
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1tsp of Tumeric
- 1/2tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2tsp of cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan bring carrots to a boil and let simmer until tender. Once tender save 2 cups of the boiling carrot water for later.
- In a blender add 1/2 a cup of the carrot water and the carrots, ginger, garlic, and onion blend until smooth.
- Place the 2 reserved cups of carrot water in a large saucepan, add chicken boulillon, and spices.
- Add Carrot Puree to saucepan and stir.
- Add greek yogurt and stir until combine
- Let simmer on low with a lid on for 15 min
- Serve hot add salt and pepper to taste, you can also garnish with a dollop of greek yogurt and chives.
Serve as a starter or as a delish dinner with some awesome homemade bread! This Carrot soup is PACKED with tons of healthy goodness!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef