Turkey Bacon Wrapped Salmon Dinner
Hop aboard the gains train with this recipe for turkey bacon wrapped salmon with purple sweet potato chipotle fries and garlic zucchini crunch!
What you need:
- Turkey bacon
- 1 Purple sweet potato
- 1 Zucchini
- 4 whole wheat pita chips
- 1/4 cup of shredded light mozzarella
- Garlic spice
- Dill spice
- Mixed seeds
- Olive oil
- Mrs dash southwest Chipotle spice
- Pre heat oven 350
- Grease three baking sheets
- Sprinkle salmon with garlic spice, dill spice, and mixed seeds. Then wrap with two pieces of turkey bacon.
- Place in the oven. Cook until both salmon and turkey bacon are fully cooked.
- Cut up a purple sweet potato and place in a mixing bowl, toss with olive oil salt and Mrs dash spice. Place on baking sheet and cook fully or to desired crisp
- Slice 1 zucchini into equal circle pieces then toss with crunched ups pita chips and garlic. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle on cheese
- Cook until desired tenderness is reached!
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your order at the checkout