Made in Canada with love since 2009.
FUEL xRm Fruit Leather
- 3 cups of frozen berried (or fruit of choice)
- 1 scoop of FUEL xRM Citrus Twist Flavour Preworkout
- Pre heat oven to 170
- Defrost berries so they are soft, then place in a food processor or blender with your fuel, and blend until completely smooth.
- Line a flat baking sheet with tinfoil and very lightly grease
- Pour out on to baking sheet evenly (cooking time will be determined by how thick you would like your fruit leather)
- Baking should take 2- 3 hours roughly. The way to tell if the leather is done is to make sure it is dry on both side and flexible. Leather should look dried not cooked, so make sure you keep an eye on it.
Cut up, roll up, fuel up, and enjoy! Leather should last for up to a week in a air tight container.
Jenny Meyers, DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code Jmfit for 15% off you order at the checkout