Start 2017 off right by saving on REFUEL s6k Grass-Fed Whey Isolate!
Fall Spice Banana Muffins
An awesome recipe for high protein fall spice banana muffins to get the flavours of fall with all of the gains!
- 2 ripe bananas
- Mixed berries for topping
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 1 tbsp softened coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of quinoa flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- 1/2 cup of stevia chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas, add in egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until combined
- Next add in all spices and protein powder and combine, then while still mixing add in coconut oil
- Now add flours, baking powder, baking soda and seeds, again stir till combined. Now fold in chocolate chips
- In a greased or lined muffin tin scoop a small spoonful of batter into each mini tin not all the way to the top leave a little room to rise. Then top with a couple small berries of your choice.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 min
- If making large muffins obviously they will need more time just keep and eye on them!
Let cool and enjoy!!!!!
Jenny Meyers, DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code Jmfit for 15% off product at checkout