Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Fall Spice Banana Muffins
An awesome recipe for high protein fall spice banana muffins to get the flavours of fall with all of the gains!
- 2 ripe bananas
- Mixed berries for topping
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 1 tbsp softened coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of quinoa flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- 1/2 cup of stevia chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas, add in egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until combined
- Next add in all spices and protein powder and combine, then while still mixing add in coconut oil
- Now add flours, baking powder, baking soda and seeds, again stir till combined. Now fold in chocolate chips
- In a greased or lined muffin tin scoop a small spoonful of batter into each mini tin not all the way to the top leave a little room to rise. Then top with a couple small berries of your choice.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 min
- If making large muffins obviously they will need more time just keep and eye on them!
Let cool and enjoy!!!!!
Jenny Meyers, DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code Jmfit for 15% off product at checkout