Fall Zucchini Lasagna
Recipe for clean and lean zucchini lasagna, perfect for getting your gains on this fall!
- 2 zucchinis
- 8 small tomatoes
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 pkg of ground turkey
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- Crumbled Light feta
- Shredded Light mozzarella
- Basil olive oil
- 1 jar of organic pasta sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Mrs dash original blend spice
- Fresh or dried basic for sprinkle on the top
- Pre heat oven 350
- Cook ground turkey with diced onion, diced garlic and Mrs dash original blend spice till no longer pink.
- While cooking shred zucchini into thin length wise lasagna like pieces, or thin circles and split into three equal piles for bottom middle and top
- Grease a lasagna pan and lay down one layer of zucchini, then sprinkle a small amount of grated mozzarella over top. Then drizzle basil olive oil over top, place 3 sliced tomatoes on top and 1cup of spinach. Then add half of your cooked turkey and half the jar of pasta sauce. Top with a small amount of crumbled feta (cheese amounts are your choice)
- Repeat the above for one more layer
- Then top with final amount of zucchini a thin layer of mozzarella and feta. Add a couple slices of tomato on top and fresh or dried basil, then drizzle one more time with olive oil and a little bit of balsamic.
- Cover and Bake for 30 min
- Remove cover and bake until cheese is golden!
Enjoy this delicious recipe on a nice fall night!
Jenny M, DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code JMFIT for a 15% discount on your order on the DYNAMIS Store