Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Loaded Green Peppers
Delicious recipe for green peppers loaded with ground beef, quinoa, and veggies. Perfectly paired with some DYNAMIS AMINOpulse for extra gains!
- Cooked quinoa
- 1 Pkg of extra lean ground beef
- 4 large green peppers
- 1 cup chopped Spinach
- 4 big cherry Tomatoes
- Mixed organic seeds
- 1 small Apple
- 1/2 an Onion
- 1/3 cup Egg white
- Mrs. Dash southwest chipotle spice ( your choice on amount)
- Basil olive oil ( or flavour of your choice)
- Light mozzarella
- Light goat cheese
- Dip of your choice
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Cook quinoa as directed
- Meanwhile cook ground beef with egg whites, Mrs dash spice, spinach and onion until golden brown or until onion is tender.
- While that is cooking, grate apple with cheese grater and set aside
- Cut open green peppers like you would a pumpkin and get rid of all seeds ( keep the top for look if wanted) place on a baking tray and set aside
- Now your beef is brown add in Apple and cook for another 5 min
- Dice 4 cherry tomatoes and put in the bottom of each green pepper and drizzle 1/2 tbsp of basil olive oil (or flavour of your choice) on top then sprinkle on some of the mixed seeds.
- Add 1 big spoon of your cooked quinoa into the peppers and shake to settle it all to the bottom so it's lightly packed
- Now scoop on your ground beef mixture and drizzle some garlic olive oil on top
- Optional: top with some grated light mozzarella and some crumbled light goat cheese for taste.
- Cook for 25- 30 min
- Choose your sauce: make a tomato sauce to dip it into, or balsamic vinegar or even some salsa!!! Get creative and enjoy!
DYNAMIS Fit Chef