Start 2017 off right by saving on REFUEL s6k Grass-Fed Whey Isolate!
Loaded Green Peppers
Delicious recipe for green peppers loaded with ground beef, quinoa, and veggies. Perfectly paired with some DYNAMIS AMINOpulse for extra gains!
- Cooked quinoa
- 1 Pkg of extra lean ground beef
- 4 large green peppers
- 1 cup chopped Spinach
- 4 big cherry Tomatoes
- Mixed organic seeds
- 1 small Apple
- 1/2 an Onion
- 1/3 cup Egg white
- Mrs. Dash southwest chipotle spice ( your choice on amount)
- Basil olive oil ( or flavour of your choice)
- Light mozzarella
- Light goat cheese
- Dip of your choice
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Cook quinoa as directed
- Meanwhile cook ground beef with egg whites, Mrs dash spice, spinach and onion until golden brown or until onion is tender.
- While that is cooking, grate apple with cheese grater and set aside
- Cut open green peppers like you would a pumpkin and get rid of all seeds ( keep the top for look if wanted) place on a baking tray and set aside
- Now your beef is brown add in Apple and cook for another 5 min
- Dice 4 cherry tomatoes and put in the bottom of each green pepper and drizzle 1/2 tbsp of basil olive oil (or flavour of your choice) on top then sprinkle on some of the mixed seeds.
- Add 1 big spoon of your cooked quinoa into the peppers and shake to settle it all to the bottom so it's lightly packed
- Now scoop on your ground beef mixture and drizzle some garlic olive oil on top
- Optional: top with some grated light mozzarella and some crumbled light goat cheese for taste.
- Cook for 25- 30 min
- Choose your sauce: make a tomato sauce to dip it into, or balsamic vinegar or even some salsa!!! Get creative and enjoy!
DYNAMIS Fit Chef