Salmon Dinner for Summer Nights!
Flax dill crusted salmon with poppy seed sweet onion asparagus and a coconut oil cinnamon sweet potato chip, a great recipes for summer nights!
For two fillets:
On a plate put:
- 1/4 cup of brown rice flour
- 2 table spoons of dry dill
- 1 1/2 table spoon of flax seed
- Mix together.
- In a bowl put 1/4 cup of egg whites, then dip salmon in and coat, let excess drop off then coat in flour mixture.
- Heat up bbq.
- Meanwhile coat asparagus in Renee's poppy seed dressing and put aside.
- Now cut a slice off a sweet potato and brush in melted coconut oil so coated then dust the top with cinnamon.
- Now place all on the bbq and cook on low until all cooked.
- Last step heat oven at 350 and In a shallow cooking pan put salmon in and drizzle organic veggie broth over just enough to bring some juice back into the salmon and bake for about 5 min. And let sit for 2 minutes.
We put a small amount of Renee's dill dressing on top of the salmon and a sprinkle of salt and pepper on all, enjoy!
(use code jmfit for 15% off your order on DYNAMISonline.ca