Made in Canada with love since 2009.
REFUEL Protein Cupcakes
This is a great recipe for DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k Protein Cupcakes that can be used to make large cupcakes, mini cupcakes, or cake pops!
- 1 cup baking stevia
- 1 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Flavoured Protein Powder
(Use code "refuelrecipe" for 20% off your order)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 egg whites
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- Pre heat oven 350 F
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, create a well in the Center and add all wet ingredients except boiling water. Mix well for 1 min, then add boiling water again mix for around 1 min.
- Pour into mini cupcake tins ( or regular) and bake. Mini cupcakes: 7 min, Regular cupcakes: 10 min.
- Let cool.
- While cooling if you are making the mini cupcakes, melt 1 1/2cups of stevia chocolate chips with 2 table spoons of coconut oil. Then dip the cooled mini cupcakes. Garnish as desired and put into the fridge till chocolate shell has hardened. Larger cupcakes drizzle the melted chocolate on top and again garnish as desired, then place in the fridge!
- Put the mini on a stick to make a cake pop or place them in designed cup cake tins (Superstore has awesome ones!)