Protein Ice Cream Sandwiches!
The weather is heating up so this week we are bringing you a clean, high protein treat to keep you cool on those hot summer days which giving you your protein and other macros to stay on track towards your goals! Presenting the REFUEL s6k protein powder ice cream sandwiches, you don't want to miss this one!
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie flavoured protein powder (Use code "refuelrecipe" for 20% off)
- 1 cup of brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup baking stevia
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut almond butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa almond butter
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of stevia chocolate chips
- Splash of almond milk
Pre heat oven to 350. Combine all dry ingredients except chocolate chips set aside. Combine all wet ingredients including almond butters and mashed avocado. Slowly add dry mix to wet , if it's to crumbly add a splash of almond milk to make it more batter like.
Add chocolate chips. Scoop out 2 table spoons of dough and put on a greased cooking sheet Press down so they are a little flat. Cook for 5-10 min and keep and eye on them.
Now the ice cream:
For those with an ice cream maker:
- 1 2/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of baking stevia
- 4 cups of non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k Protein Powder
Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a mixer and pour into ice cream maker, add a swirl of honey if you like! (time depends on the ice cream maker)
No ice cream machine:
- 4 ripe bananas cut and frozen
- Blend banana in a blender with 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k protein powder and 1/3 cup of Greek yoghurt
Scoop ice cream onto your cookie and make a delicious protein clean treat ice cream sandwich!!!!