Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Parmesan Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Pre heat oven to 375, cut squash in half and lay flat side down on a baking sheet and cook for 1 hour and 10 min (so it scoops out easily) .
- Make pesto and cook chicken (below) while squash is cooking.
Home made pesto:
- In a magic bullet or blender, blend 1/2 cup of olive oil, 3 garlic cloves, tsp of lemon juice, 2tbsp of fresh or dried basil, 2tbsp of light Parmesan or club house Parmesan and herb spice, and 10 almonds. Blend until smooth then set aside.
- Thinly slice 4 chicken breasts up.
- In 1 bowl combine 3 tbsp of egg white with 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil, place chicken in bowl and drench.
- In a different bowl add 3-4 tbsp of club house Parmesan and herb spice, then add chicken and coat!
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 min, at 375
- Take squash out of oven and let stand for 5- 10 min
- Meanwhile in a skillet add 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1/2 cup of chopped purple onion, 2 cups of peas (defrosted) and cook till onion is tender
- Scoop out squash and preserve shells, leaving them on baking sheet.
- Add squash to pee mix with the pesto you made and cook for about 2 min. Transfer evenly into shells then top evenly with chicken.
Here i grated some low fat mozzarella and sprinkled on top then put back in the oven for 10 min, let stand for 5 min and enjoy!!!
If your goal is weight loss be sure to take your IGNITION xT Thermogenic to boost metabolism and accelerate fat burning! Use the code refuelrecipe for 20% off IGNITION xT or any other DYNAMIS product!