Protein Crepes with Protein Cream
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of partly melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of baking stevia
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder (Use code REFUELRECIPE for 20% off)
- 1 1/2 cup of brown rice flour
- Blend all ingredients except protein and flour in a blender till very well combine
- Slowly add in protein and flour until fully blended
- Spray a 8 inch non stick skillet and place on medium heat. Add 1/4 of batter to the skillet moving it around to coat the bottom in a thin layer.
- Cook for about 1 min, then use spatula to lift edge of crepe. If it lifts easily flip the crepe with fingers carefully ( and be careful its hot). Let cook for another 30 sec to 1 min.
- Continue to do this till all the batter is gone, make sure to put a piece of paper towel or wax paper in-between each crepe of stacking.
Protein Cream filling:
- 1/2 stick of low fat cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 cup of baking stevia
- 1/2 scoop of dynamis protein powder
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine with a hand mixer until smooth! Now spread some cream mix onto a crepe in the middle and roll!!!
We added fresh raspberries on top of ours, just microwaved them and squished them a bit to get the suave texture!
Be creative. You can add anything you like to these guys! Yogurt filling, berry filling, neutella! Make it your own yummy breakfast!!!!
DYNAMIS Team Chef