Save 25% on AMINOpulse for the entire month of August!
Quinoa Chicken Soup Bowl
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1 cup of un cooked quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 1 carton of organic vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup of sliced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup of sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1 broccoli head
- 1/4 cup of shaved carrots
- chives for garnish
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp of franks red hot
- 1 tbsp of light sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- BBQ Chicken until done
- Next cook your Quinoa, in a sauce pan add your 2 cups of water and one cup of quinoa and cook for 15 min until done.
- Cut up head of broccoli and steam until done, then in a large frying pan add 1/4 cup of the veggie broth with the green beans, bean sprouts and sliced garlic. Let simmer on low until liquid is gone
- Slice up your yellow and red pepper into thin slices and set aside, shave up your carrot ( we just used a peeler) and set aside
- In a small sauce pan add the rest of your veggie broth, teriyaki, soy sauce, and franks and place on medium heat until simmering
- Last cooking step is the eggs, just pan fry your eggs over easy
- Once everything is cooked you can now make your soup bowl ( there should be enough for at least two large soup bowls)
- Bowl: Place your desired amount of quinoa in bottom with desired amount of broth mix. Once that is done add your sliced chicken and all your veg, topping with your fried egg. Last little touch for taste is a bit of chive, slice it up small and sprinkle on top!
Enjoy this amazing colourful dish!!!
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order at the DYNAMIS store!