Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Blueberry Chocolate Scones
- 1.5 scoops of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie protein powder (use code "refuelrecipe" for 20% off)
- 10 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of green yogurt
- 2 cups of brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup of baking stevia
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of stevia chocolate chips
- Pre heat over to 425
- Freeze 8 tbsp of coconut oil, leave till needed
- Whisk milk and yogurt together, put in fridge till needed
- Combine protein, flour, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon
- Get coconut oil out of freezer and break up into tiny pieces into flour mixture, toss with fingers till coated
- Add milk to flour mix
- Transfer dough to floured cutting board and kneed dough 8-10 times adding flour if sticking.
- Roll dough out to a 1/4 inch thick rectangle, then fold edges to form a 4 inch square
- Place dough and board in freezer for 5 minutes
- Scrape dough off board, red loud and roll out to a think rectangle again
- Sprinkle frozen berries and chocolate chips over dough and press into it
- Roll dough into a tight log
- Press dough into a 12 x4 rectangle
- Using a floured knife cut into 4 small equal rectangles, then cut the small rectangles diagonally to form two triangles
- Transfer triangles to a non stick surface
- Melt remaining two table spoons of coconut oil and brush tops of scones
- Bake for roughly 12 min or until golden brown on top and bottom
Let cool and enjoy!!!!!
Note: keep and eye on them they will cook faster due to the coconut oil and protein!