REFUEL s6k Dessert Pizza
This recipe makes enough for 2 REFUEL Dessert Pizzas
Ingredients (Pizza Base):
- 4 cups of your favourite gluten free flour
- 2 tsp of traditional yeast
- 1 tsp of baking stevia
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 1/4 cup of warm water
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k Protein Powder (flavour of your choice)
You can really use whatever you would like but here we used:
- Spread: MaraNatha Dark Chocolate Almond Spread (all found at Super Store)
- Stevia Chocolate Chips
- Gay Lea Real Coconut Whipped Cream (its non dairy and lactose free)
- Sprinkles of choice
- Pre Heat oven to 350 (leave the door open a little once 350 is reached)
- In 1/4 cup of warm water stir in your yeast and baking stevia, set aside and let work for 10 min.
- One the yeast is activated in a large mixing bowl add in your flour, warm water, yeast mix, and oil. Mix extremely well.
- Once mixed place plastic wrap over the dough and place ontop of the oven close to the open door (the heat will help the dough rise) Let rise for 20 min.
- Once your dough has risen ( it should be like a soft putty and airy) flour your counter top and pour dough out onto the surface add in your protein powder and work it in completely.
- Next push out your dough on a greased oven tray and shape into desired shape ( we did an oval)
- Bake for around 12 - 16 min ( keep an eye on it some oven cook faster then others, best to do 4 min at a time and keep checking)
- Once baked take and out and let cool.
- Now the fun part; add all your toppings! Get creative you could even make it a fruit dessert pizza!
Enjoy this great little cheat treat without the guilt!!!! You wont be disappointed with this recipe!!!
Have Fun, Be Creative!
Jenny Meyers, DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order!