Please excuse our appearance during our transition. We'll be back in stock with our exciting new look very soon.
No Bake Protein Brownie Balls
- 1C gluten free oats
- 2/3C Almond flour
- 2 Scoops of protein powder (I used DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Flavour)
- 1/4C Cocoa
- 2T PB2
- 1/2C organic almond butter
- 1/2C unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2T vanilla extract
- 1/4C raw honey approx
- 1/2C shredded coconut to cover
- Add all dry ingredients together and mix well
- Add wet ingredients to dry mix; you will likely need to get right in there with your hands to mix properly...it's going to be quite sticky!
- Once thoroughly mixed, grab small clumps of the dough and roll into a ball shape and cover the ball with coconut (I did so by putting the shredded coconut in a small bowl and rolling the ball in the coconut until well covered)
- Line balls on a cookie sheet that is covered in parchment paper and chill in the fridge until no longer sticky (couple hours)
- Move balls into a freezer safe container (separating layers with parchment paper so not to stick together) and store in the freezer; you can pop one right into your mouth from the freezer as the ingredients don't get too hard when stored there...and it keeps them fresh!
Note: adjust dry/wet ingredients to get preferred consistency/taste as required. Enjoy!
By: DYNAMIS Customer, Tara Smith