Vanilla Bean Protein Pudding
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp of baking stevia
- 3 tbsp of corn starch
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- In a saucepan mix almond milk, protein, sugar, corn starch, and seeds out of the vanilla bean (best is to scrap them out with a butter knife)
- Whisk until sugar, protein and corn starch are fully dissolved, then place on stove on medium to high heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens into an nice creamy consistency.
- Once thick quickly add in your beaten egg while you are still whisking so you don't scramble the egg.
- Cook on medium to low heat for about one more minute, then add in your vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Once all done set aside in a sealable container to cool and store in the fridge
Enjoy!!! This is recipe is quick, easy, and delicious! Add toppings like honey fried oats or stevia chocolate chips for a different twist!
Also Kid Approved
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your order at the checkout!