White Chocolate Protein Cookies
By: Tea Cuk, DYNAMIS Athlete & Trainer
- 1 1/4 c oat flour
- 3/4 c DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 c shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 c splenda or stevia
- 1/3 c dark (75% or higher) organic choc chips
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c natural peanut butter
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1/3 c coconut oil at room temp
1. Mix all wet ingredients well.
2. Stir dry ingredients not including choc chips.
3. Add wet mixture to dry and fold in choc chips.
4. Knead dough with hands, adding egg whites if too dry. Make into 1 inch balls and flatten using fingers.
5. Place cookies onto sprayed baking sheet.
6. Cook for 10 minutes at 350.
Enjoy your REFUEL s6k white chocolate protein cookies!
Tea Cuk, DYNAMIS Athlete