Start 2017 off right by saving on REFUEL s6k Grass-Fed Whey Isolate!
Quinoa Sushi Rolls
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 2 seaweed wraps
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1/4 of a red pepper
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Sushi Rolling mat ( Co-op Sells for 2.50)
*Note: you can use what ever you want in the rolls, we just chose avocado and red pepper.
- Cook Quinoa according to instructions, when done stir in coconut oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- Once cooked lay out a piece of seaweed on a rolling mat, and place one cup of cooked quinoa on top and spread out leaving a one inch gap at the top of the seaweed.
- Next make a grove in the middle (length wise) of the quinoa and place the avocado and pepper.
- Wet tips of your fingers with water and moisten the edges of the seaweed.
- Now roll up pressing firmly (most seaweed packs with also come with rolling instructions)
- Once rolled lay seam down, wet a knife and cut carefully through your roll.
- Should make 2 rolls with 8 pieces in each.
Enjoy with some low sodium soy sauce!
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order!