Start 2017 off right by saving on REFUEL s6k Grass-Fed Whey Isolate!
Protein Ice Cream Bites
- 3 cup of almond milk
- 3 scoops of Dynamis Black Forest Cake Protein
- 2 tbsp of organic honey
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 package of stevia chips
Directions (Ice cream maker):
- Mix all ingredients in your ice cream maker and make according to directions.
- Once ice cream is made divide equally into a couple ice cube trays (preferablly round ice cube tray) and freeze for a couple hours
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and divide into the ice cube trays and freeze over night
- Once your ice cream bites are done, you can eat as is or make crunchy chocolate covered ones.
- Melt your stevia chips in a metal mixing bowl over a saucepan of boiling water
- Once melted place ice cream bits on a tray and spoon some of the melted chocolate over top ( you will need to work quickly as the ice cream will melt pretty quickly)
- Place in the freezer for a couple hours then transfer into a freezer safe container
Enjoy these simple and delicious protein packed treats!