Made in Canada with love since 2009.
Protein Banana Bread and Muffins
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup of baking stevia
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 4 cups of gluten free flour ( your choice)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1tsp of baking soda
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k (Black Forest Cake or White Chocolate Brownie flavour depending on preference)
- pinch of salt
- 6 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 1/2 cups of stevia chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven 350 degrees, and grease a bread pan and muffin tin
- In a Large mixing bowl cream together coconut oil, peanut butter, sugar and chia seeds. Add your eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add in your Flour, baking powder, baking soda, protein powder, and pinch of salt. Stir all ingredients until fully combine slowly adding in your almond milk.
- Next add in your mashed bananas and chocolate chips( keep a bit of the chocolate chips for sprinkling on the top after) and fully combine
- Pour batter into bread pan about 3/4 of the way full, then equally pour remaining batter into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and a bit of cinnamon if you have it!
- Place into oven and cook muffins for about 15 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Bread should cook for about 55- 65 min depending on your oven, half way through cover your bread so it doesn't burn on top.
Once done take out let cool and enjoy!!!!
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order