Start 2017 off right by saving on REFUEL s6k Grass-Fed Whey Isolate!
Basil Pistachio Shrimp Dish
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa
- 1 Package of frozen shrimp
- 1/4 cup of smashed pistachios
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of basil
- 2 cups of chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup of light mozzarella
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Cook Quinoa according to package and add in garlic powder and basil
- While Quinoa is cooking fry up your shrimp in a large skillet or wok with olive oil
- Once Quinoa is done cooking add to shrimp, add in the chopped spinach and coconut oil and let cooked for a couple minutes
- Add in the pistachios and the mozzarella and cooked until lightly coated with the melted cheese.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper to taste
You are done! enjoy this simple, fresh, light tasting meal any time!! also add some fresh basil on top and some chopped tomato!
Use code Jmfit at the check out for 15% off your order!