Zucchini Turkey Burgers
Ingredients (Zucchini Bun):
- Zucchini bun:
- 1 zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup light mozzarella shredded
- pinch salt and pepper
- Shred zucchini with a cheese grater and mix in a bowl with rest of ingredients,
- Make into thin patties and cook in a greased frying pan, until golden on both sides over medium to low heat.
Ingredients (Turkey Burger):
- Turkey burger:
- 1 pkg ground turkey
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 1 diced garlic clove
- 1/2 tbsp of mrs.dash southwest chipotle spice
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl then form into burger patties that will fit the size of your zucchini buns.
- Cook through
- Once everything is cooked top with your choice of burger toppings, we chose tomato, onion and spinach. Our sauce was Walden Farms honey bbq sauce. have fun and be creative with this one :)
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your order on the DYNAMIS store!